Looking for a recipe that I couldn’t find, so I decided to make my own, and it turned out delicious!
1. Saute onion in butter until soft. Add garlic and cook for a few minutes longer.
2. Add flour and cook for a few minutes. Slowly add 2 cups broth. Stir until mixture thickens.
3. Add carrots and cook for about 5 minutes to soften.
4. Add everything else except cheese and cream.
5. Cook for 6 minutes on low pressure. (I use the soup feature and then adjust the time.)
6.Allow the pressure to release, then open the lid. Add half & half and shredded cheese.
7. Enjoy! Serves: about 4.
← View Melody's previous post "My “Imaginary Friend”"
View Melody's next post "The Purpose of Tears" →